Please Note: Spring Semester classes will begin online for a two-week period from Monday, February 15th through Saturday, February 27th, then switch to hybrid in-person classes like the fall semester on Monday, March 1st. Select courses with a mandatory in-person component (e.g. a chemistry course with a lab) approved by the Provost to begin in-person may do so during February. This is a one-week shift from the original start date of February 8th.
- Please log in above with your All-Access username and password.
- Did you activate your All-Access Pass account? If not, please visit Account Activation; you MUST activate your account before you can login here.
- Still have login issues? Please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 718-390-3410 or HelpDesk@wagner.edu.
- Are you a new student this coming semester? The Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) is your point of contact for questions for 1st year advising and scheduling. They can be reached at 718-390-3181 or email@example.com.
- For registration or scheduling related questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 718-390-3173 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Business Office holds or billing information, please contact Student Accounts at 718-390-3112 or email@example.com.
- Have an Immunization hold? Check on your medical record status by contacting the Center for Health and Wellness at 718-390-3158 or StudentHealthService@wagner.edu.
- Question about your housing assignment? Please contact the Office of Residential Education at 718-390-3420 or ResEd@wagner.edu.
New Student Hub